Thursday, June 07, 2007

As promised, family pics...

I never thought I would be part of such a stunning family. Don't get me wrong, we McGrails are cute, pretty even, but the Schroeders are gorgeous. They've got the height, the bodies, the beautiful skin and hair; it's a little high-pressure sometimes to try not to wreck their pictures, but Mike and I do okay.
From left to right, Jason and Kristi Kastrounis, Steph and Larry, Karen, and Mike and I... You can actually see the complex of apartment-like villas we stayed at in the background.

Love this picture of Larry, Karen, and Steph. We were setting up for the big family shot, but I couldn't resist this one.
Me and the girls. Kristi and Karen highlighted my hair while we were there. We seem to be making this a tradition: we did this last time we were all in Arizona, and I loved it, so I conned them into doing it again for me!
Kristi and Jason, love this shot too. Kristi's favorite color is yellow, and Karen picked this spot by the waterfall, classic!
The matriarch and patriarch of our little clan, not looking a day past 30, either of them; Mike's got some great genes to pass along to our kids!
And I don't usually post pics of both Mike and I, I'm usually behind the camera, but this one did turn out pretty good (thanks Steph!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU, Megs ! What great pics.
We had such a beautiful time in a beautiful place with beautiful people ( in spirit & love ). We're so grateful to have had a full week together - a rarity for all of us! I'm still waiting patiently for the beautiful grandchildren. I know, I know - only in the right time. We would also LOVE to somehow share a vacation with as many as the McGrails as can gather........What a blast THAT would be! Maybe another Schroeder wedding on a coast somewhere or in Hawaii? I'm dreaming. Love you, Steph

Anonymous said...

Count me in Steph!! All of those options sound good!! love ya kris

KristiK said...

I just saw the pics you posted. I'm a little slow on the up-take. :) They all turned out BEAUTIFUL!! Good thing we have a wonderful photographer in the family who loves to use her nice camera! I think one of those pics will make the best Christmas cards in Schroeder history!! :)

You are too funny - saying that we Schroeder's are gorgeous - because I've always thought the McGrail girls have it going on with their NATURAL pretty hair color and fair skin. :) Mom, Karen and I just keep dying our locks to pose as wanna-be blondes and redheads. You guys are the real thing. ha ha!