Friday, July 25, 2008

These are for you, Mommy Mandy!

So we hear that movie clips, though appreciated, are tough to download on Afgahni internet, so Jake would like to say hi in a few still life's! We love you and Jakey Cakey is missing you, but he is overwhelmed with Auntie's! I've always been reserved on speaking for kids through pictures, but I think just this once, it'll fly...Seriously, green beans...? How about some of those mangoes you've been working on, or at least that beef, potatoes, and carrots pureed in a jar?
Lookit what I learned how to do! Flip my tongue! Isn't that genetic, paternal or maternal side? Yeah, I think I'll be a doctor some day too... I'm a smart one!Dad hasn't exactly mastered the art of thwarting my attempts at swatting my spoon, but that just makes it more fun! And my wardrobe changes with each meal: one night it's green beans, another night I wear pureed chicken, another night it's mixed berry yogurt! tasty and fashionable!
Leanin' in for a kiss, Momma! Miss you, so proud of you! Come home soon and safe!

4 comments:

mom said...

Oh meg, what a gift your pictures are, all the time!!! good job girl! love you and am so grateful for you! mom

Heather said...

Great job. Love these pictures.
Hey, are you all too busy with three little guys to Skype?

Anonymous said...

What can I say but . . . adorable!!! Sue

mandy said...

Thank you for the pictures, Meg. It helps me get through every day knowing Jake is surrounded by his loving Aunties!