Thursday, March 08, 2007

And the nominations are in...

No, not for the Oscars or the Grammys, for various pharm school awards... And Mike was nominated by his peers for two!! This is pretty distinct for a first year, I think he said he was one of two first years out of a class of about 100 to be nominated for two awards! These are awards recognizing fellow students by their peers for their involvement in the class, their general attitudes towards their fellow students, and all that good stuff. I'm super proud of him for one more reason today! Sorry about the short post... heading to Homework 'n' Hoops! More later...

6 comments:

Amy said...

Well, what was he nominated for?

Waiting in suspense, both to see you and hear about Mike's nominations!

Svoblogger said...

I'm thinking Mike was nominated for:

"most likely to get rid of the chalky aftertaste of tums"

and
"most time spent playing video games while holding a 4.0"

Mikey said...

Or "lowest score on Tiger Woods 2004 while getting the highest score on the Biochem test."

Svoblogger said...

Mike -
since I either never got your email address - or I lost it. I don't have it. this is something I would email to you - but nonetheless, cannot.

The lab rat that knew too much cue scary lab music.

email me so I have your email address

eric

Anonymous said...

Dear mikey,
congratulations on such a personal honor! we are very proud of you!
i'm hoping one of the honors was for most likely to invent cures for baby boomers, such as
a) cream for chicken neck
b) memory loss, refinding, syrup, hopefully in a really good flavor, because as you well know, i will be using a lot of it!! love kris

KristiK said...

Yay Mike! Keep up the good work bro. I hope you won an award as cool as "Best pale Ale," like at the MN State Fair!

But don't forget...your lil' sis won the title of "8th Grades Best Hand Writing" back in Middle School. ha ha...I though I was so cool.