Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Missing my peeps...

I think I'm having a lonely day, so I'd like to give a shout out to all my people that I've been thinking of today and missing desparately. BJ has just left after spending the night, and I miss her already. And in thinking of her, I miss my girls from last summer, especially Janel and Tatianna. And in thinking of last summer, I always miss my Duluth girls, Kristin, Sarah, and Kayla. And thinking of those girls, a few of my other Duluthians: Sue, Kim, Manda, Gaye... My mentors, my friends, my wise ones. I miss E, Jen, and Zeb, Mike and I's favorite couple to hang with as a couple. I think of Amy and Jim, post-Duluthians; AmyJ, my sounding board, and the one far enough removed from everything but associated enough so that I can tell her anything. I miss my Indy sisters and my Hawaii sister, I miss my mom and dad, I miss my bro-in-laws, my nephew... I miss my Iowa family and my Texas family. I miss my Furler family. I miss Becca in Mexico, I miss Marcus, wherever he is these days. I miss Trags, and I'm still waiting to meet his wife so I can miss her too. I miss J and K in VA.

Know that I have thought about each and every one of you today, that I value you all so much, and I miss you dearly. Looking forward to the next time I will see you...

7 comments:

Portland Dad said...

I'm on to you sister, you are fishing for nice comments and you know what I'm gonna bite. Kate and I miss you too and can't wait until the next time we get to see you guys. We were just talking about you last night over dinner and how awesome it would be if we lived in the same town. Some day it may be. Thanks for thinking of us today, we love you too.

Svoblogger said...

we miss you too!
and even though we are in different cities we will both be wrapped in suspense tonight at 9PM Central with only 4 episodes left of LOST - what will happen??

why is juliet being so nice?

why do I trust her when I know I shouldn't?

who did Locke kidnap?

it has to be the real Sawyer, right???

is Kate preggo?

how did the Russian guy survive the electric fence?

i love desmond.

Laura said...

Dear Meg,
Love you too! Thinking about you and sending you warm thoughts from nyc! (Bet you didn't even know I read your blog...) Love, Laura

Amy said...

Oh, lonely days. They're tough. I am impressed with how many people you actually have to miss, though. That's a lot of love going around!

Looking forward to seeing you in August....

Duke sends a big wet kiss and wishes you were here to rub his belly, and then Amy's shoulders.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hey, hold on!! Was that a blog from the famous Laura Schimming, you know, the one who lives on Park Ave. In NYC!!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! Meggie, how can you ever feel lonely, you have many important peeps all over the place!! Love ya sweetie! mom

Anonymous said...

It's been too long since the last dose of Meg & Mike! One of these days we'll figure out how to get together, so you can meet my wife. Know that you guys are are always in our hearts and prayers, and in the picture on our piano!

Love always,

Trags

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Meg! Hope you got my card. Thank you SO much for letting me stay with you & taking time out to hang. It had been such a long time & I'm grateful for our short time together. I pray that our friendship will press on & grow deeper. I love & miss you! Please, please let's keep in touch. You're a jewel & I don't want to lose your friendship. You mean so much to me!