Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Twinkle Lights...

I don't know if it's just getting past Black Friday or what, but after all was said and done this weekend, I was actually in the mood to put up Christmas stuff!! I decided to do a real tree this year, but we weren't actually sure what the ruling was in the apartment building we live in, so we got a potted Norfolk pine! I love him!! Mom, he's just like Maurice, so we call him MJ, Maurice Junior. And I love the whole snowflake thing, so I put up my snowflake lights. Hope you all are getting to enjoy the holiday pre-season :) We're even getting pretty cold here all of a sudden, -14 with the wind chill today, ew. Here's what our living room looks like, and I'm not quite done, but I kinda like the simplicity of just the lights and greens. Maybe I will be done... We'll see. And you all, come see!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg, The living room looks beautifully festive! Love the snowflake lights!

Jason Kastrounis said...

that is the most charlie brown looking tree i've ever laid eyes on. Looking at "MJ" makes my insides cry.

KristiK said...

Do you guys have a Baby Cuda yet?? I thought Mandy was supposed to be induced? Megs, you better blog about the new baby and at least post one pic! :) It's your duty as a new Auntie and Uncle.

Heather said...

I love Maurice Junior. I have my own--well, it's a funny flamingo-stork bird that mom sent me that is standing in with its green fluffiness.
Your lights and decorations are simply gorgioso.

Svoblogger said...

meg it looks so festive! i love it!
love JEN