Monday, March 31, 2008

Needed a little giggle today...

Alright, what's going on?!? Spring was almost here, and then it snowed, all day today! And it's not supposed to stop until about noon tomorrow! What's up with that?!? And I just read another crazily ridiculous incident by some more crazy Christians to a couple that I love, so I'm righteously indignant and a little pissed off all over again. Grandma Sue, thanks for the article; I won't lose all hope in the organized church just yet :)

So what better way to lighten your heart than to laugh with a one-and-a-half year old? Tried to get "oh man" on again, but I think it might be too big, so go to James' blog or youtube for that one if you haven't seen it already. In the meantime, this is a cute one of one of Finn's first affectionate interactions with Henry when I was there in early February. Henry's about 4 days old, and Finn's about a year and a half; you can see Kate a little on the left...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the way Finn looks up at kate, as if to say,"hey mom, see me?" This is a great video, and makes me feel like I need to see more, got any more? mom