Monday, August 03, 2009

The whole McGrail family, minus one Scott...

Kate, James, Finn, Henry, Milo, and I roadtripped to Indiana last week to hang with the McGrail crew. Mike, Mandy, and Jake flew in on Friday night to join all of us, Mom, Dad, and Heather. Only missing Mandy's Scott :( We were reminiscing that this is the first time the four of us girls have been all together in two and a half years, pre-Jake, pre-Henry, and obviously pre-Milo. And then Saturday afternoon, Grandma Sue, Grandpa Gary, and Aunt Barb and Marv came over from Iowa. A little crowded, but loads of laughs, love, card-playing, mess-making, food, and most importantly, family.

We decided to commemorate the event and take some family pictures. And I think they came
out pretty good, some definitely frame-worthy. When Kate and James and the boys were here, we all went to a Saints baseball game. And though Kate and I look ridiculously alike, people wondered whether it was Mike and James that were brothers. I don't know, I think all us girls look too much like family for there to be a mistake!

4 comments:

Kayla Whitaker said...

That fam pic if SO beautiful! You are a great looking group if I may say so! :) Miss you Meg! I am glad you had fun!

Heather said...

Love these pictures, Meg. Great job.

mandy said...

Thanks for posting the pictures and taking them! I'm about to order some prints.

KristiK said...

Way cute family pic! I love all the little boys the McGrail girls have. :)