Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gold medal in the family :)

I know him as Dad, my boys know him as TomTom, you all probably just know him as Tom, but as of last week, he is a gold medalist.  I know, the Olympics haven't started yet, different arena.  Not sure if most of you know this or not, but my dad's a pretty smart guy.  Recently a product that he's been leading the development of won a pretty significant and prestigious award in the biomedical community that you can read about here.  There's even a fun little video of dad describing it on King's website so you can learn a little more about his life with the video laryngoscope.  He doesn't always get much recognition in his circles, so here's a shout out on this meager stage to one of the best men I know.  Dad, I'm so proud of you!  And if I could tell the world how great you are, not only at your paying gig, but in day-to-day life, I would, but this will have to suffice for now.  Love you!  

2 comments:

Denise L. said...

Wow! How awesome for your dad!! Congratulations Tom! <3 from us in New York!

Sarah said...

I do already know how great and smart your dad is, but I liked watching the video and learning about his invention! Very cool!!!