Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another day...

I write today without any specific news. Mike and I have moved into our new apartment, nothing terribly exciting, lots of boxes and clutter. I've continued on with Praying Pelican, and fall is our busy time of finding new trips. I think this will be an interesting endevour. Today I am simply sending me out to all of you. I am missing a great many of you today, feeling a little alone. Feeling a little lost in where I am at and why I am here. But here all the same... Mom and Dad, Heather, and Kate and James and Finn were here this weekend, fevorishly unpacking boxes and putting things away; maybe I am just missing the void they have left. Maybe I'm a little scared of what I've gotten myself into. Maybe I'm in recovery, spiritual and otherwise from this past week in Belize. Whatever it is, it's where I'm at. Linus, Sally, and I are going to go set up the office...

Linus loving the new futon...


And Sally deciding playing with the camera strap is much more fun than sitting and getting her picture taken...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...how cute...

Manda said...

Know you're missed where you were, too, friend.

KristiK said...

Miss you guys too. Glad to hear you had some more help unpacking and "organizing." Your kitties are soooo sweet. Sally isn't a baby kitty anymore is she? So big! Post some pics of Finn too!

Anonymous said...

/Dear Scmoogs,
I miss you too, but things will look up as you get further into the new job. Take care love mom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we got to see each other in Colorado. I've missed you for a long time. I'm in a post-summer funk - it sounds like you could be too.
Being out in all of that beautiful scenery really makes me feel bad about being trapped in work all day long. Oh well...I'm pretty sure I mixed up the phone number I gave you. It should be 973-794-4536. What is your email address so I don't keep using this blog to write you? Mine is sf_tanis@yahoo.com Love ya, Sar

Anonymous said...

Meg, someone once told me that when I moved from Duluth to think of it like this..."You are Santa Claus and now that you've shared you're gifts in Duluth, you need to share them with people of the Twin Cities!" (That was from the ever smart Sarahbelle!) You'll bless so many more people than you know! Love you lots, praying for you always. :)

Meg Schroeder said...

Kayla, you're the best! Thanks for the encouragement! College going well? How's the new family? Love ya tons!!