Monday, January 15, 2007

I owe you all some pictures...

These may or may not be in chronological order, but some happy holiday scenes!

Kim and Sarah Knuth in the gorgeously lit park outside the Ordway Theater in St. Paul when we went to see "White Christmas."

Karen and her new dog, Dandy, Christmas morning; so not fair, she's that beautiful, first thing in the morning, no make-up, nothing!

Kristi sporting her new favorite shirt; she really does handle mornings better than this implies!

Kristi's husband Jason hiding behind his pile of presents; we're spoiled rotten, what can we say?!

Steph and Larry after Larry has opened his fourth... fifth...? box of chocolate-covered espresso beans, was a very caffeinated holiday!

Grandpa Tom Tom, give me that plug!

Mom and Heather snuggled up by the fire...

Who's the cutest elf ever?!?

The whole McGrail, Cuda, Rohl, Schroeder gang...

Mandy and I playing with the camera; we really do look a lot alike, don't we?

That was Gold what...?!?

Can we say "Baby Gap ad"?

Auntie Meg and Finny... Who's the best auntie ever...?

Midnight, New Year's Eve at the Cheesecake Factory for fifty cent glasses of champagne with James and Kate (Finn came too, but he slept thru mostly everything; I'm telling you, he'd the best kid!), their friends from Santa Barbara, Jesse and Carly, and Heather and Andy (friend from her work)

Happy New Year's, my sweet! (How's my poof, Kristi?)

10 comments:

Amy said...

Megan you look so good in all of those photos! So pretty! I give myself quizzes to see if I can name the McGrail Woman before I look at the captions. You all look so alike, and it doesn't help that your Mom doesn't look her age either.

Anonymous said...

You're such a beautiful couple!
Great genes, guys :o )
Can hardly wait for the grandchildren..... hee hee..... it's just because there's such cute pictures of Finn.
Love you both,
Mom S.

KristiK said...

I approve of "the poof" Megs. :) Good height, texture, color....good work. Not overdone is the key. hee hee!

Those are great pics!! What beautiful family you and Mike have - I'm kinda bias though huh? Seriously though, your sisters are so pretty too and Finn is turning into a mini Kate fast! :)

Jason Kastrounis said...

What's up with this "poof" stuff? Do I have one? What's the deal?

Anonymous said...

MEG!
Hey, tried e-mailing you a few times when I didn't hear back looked for your phone number which I realized I didn't have. So now I went to Kate's blog through James' and your through hers. Maybe we can connect soon?
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg and Mike!
I just wanted to say that I miss you guys! I also wanted to tell you that you have been in my thoughts lately, even before I realized that you had a blog :) Oh and you make me even more wish that I had a kitty! I love you! Mwa Mwa Dosvedania!
Em Cotter

Anonymous said...

It is so funny to see Emily signed as Em Cotter, sorry Logan, but it took me a minute to realize who that blog was from!
Thank you so much for puttine the pix on line, it was so good to get to work today and see all of them!
Gramma Sue is doing better all the time, and as of last night she is not getting a chest tube. They will start her back on the Coumadin today, and hopefully home in two, probably three days! What a blessing, she needs to get home, and Dad needs her home even more! Love to you both, and I will call later!! Love you mom

Anonymous said...

Meg...I know that Amy has already stated this, but seriously in the picture of you and your extended family...you look awesome! Not that you don't all the time, but ddddaaannngg!! :) Looking good! Haha...plus the auntie/finn pic was pretty adorable, I would have to say! Can't wait to talk to you soon!
Kayla

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer!!

love all,
James' Auntie Jamie

Anonymous said...

We wished you lived closer too Aunt Jamie! Kris