Friday, May 19, 2006

Like a virgin...

So I'm not so computer literate. I leave that business to my husband Mike. I'm a little nervous about this whole blogging thing... Will I be funny enough? Do I really have anything that interesting to say? What if I don't update it enough? Will people like me? Do I care about any of the above? Maybe more than I would chose to admit. But I'm here, and you're reading... We must have found common ground. I've decided to call this blog "Mission moments with M & M" because life is a mission. Everything we do effects other people. You might hear about every day life here, you might hear about the saving of a soul. You might hear about Locette from a village in Belize, Central America, or you might hear about the girl named Marie who works in the office next to mine. My eldest sister Mandy once told me that with every interaction, we either direct a person toward or away from Jesus; talk about the weight of the world on your shoulders. But He never calls us to save the world; that's His job, just point to Him as much as we can so that He can do just that...

11 comments:

Amy said...

Meg,

I am all over your blog! Anything you share will be wonderful. I look forward to keeping up with you and your time south of the border.

I'm trying to figure out what to use my own blog for....

Love to you!

Portland Dad said...

Sweet Sassy Molassy welcome to the club!

Portland Dad said...

If you need any help, or want to know how to do something let me know

Meg Schroeder said...

Thanks for all the support, Amy!
And all the lovin' JR!

Mikey said...

I'm not that big of a nerd!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes you are Mikey! Yea, another blog to read! Love ya!

Mikey said...

Besides...James is the pioneer nerd. I have to give him credit when credit is due...I snazzed up the blog using some ideas from his blog.

Mikey said...

Scotty:

Check this out

Probably just business as usual for you!

Anonymous said...

Dear mikey, was that a real radar event, or did you make that up somehow with your genius for computering? kris/mom

Mikey said...

That's real supposedly. It's on a pilot website.

mandy said...

Am going to start adding comments. Have to start with the fact that CS Lewis said that, not me... but thanks for thinking I'm smart enough to come up with something like that.