Monday, July 17, 2006

One week left...

I was inspired by Eric's blog to post an online poll with several truths about my adventures down in Belize, and one lie. Your job is to guess which one is a lie. Some of you that have been paying attention to the blog may be able to eliminate some. Answer in one week:



Seven Truths and a Lie: Special Belize Addition
I nearly severed my little toe playing soccer and had to have 6 stitches
I have visited one of the homes of the Mayan rain god "Chuck" (Chaac)
I ran over an unmarked speed bump on the Northern Hwy at 45 mph
I have puked at the bottom of the ocean
I nearly caused a team member to fall off the top of the Mayan ruin Xanutunich
I know Belizans named: Elvis, Ninja, and Scooby
I drove through nearly 3 ft of rushing water on the Hummingbird Hwy
I have rolled uphill from a stop while the car is in neutral
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Last week's mission trip with Asbury UMC was awesome. We'll post more about that later. See you all in less than one week!

5 comments:

Svoblogger said...

it is either the chuck one or the one with made up names, Mike has never been good with names and likes making up names for people. that's where the big money is.

Amy said...

Mike totally puked into his regulator so it's NOT that one!

Mikey said...

OK Mr. Bunhums...

By the way, I like the avitar! I need to have a bobblehead avitar.

Amy said...

I can hardly believe you're gonna be home in just a week. When's the official arrival date? Wish I would be there to greet you. Are you flying through Salt Lake, by chance? :)

mandy said...

I can't believe you guys are almost done! Heard the RV is going to be home for a while. Sounds like fun! Have a good last week... I won't give away which one I voted for.