Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back in Belize...

Yup, back in Belize for Praying Pelican's last trip this summer. We're working in Belize City this week with Pastor Lloyd, who ironically keeps trying to send me to Cancun... I love that guy! But no worries, Pfingsten brothers, I am in Belize City. I got this great shot of the good pastor as he talked on his cell phone in the middle of a busy downtown Belize City street... But interesting internet connection in our favorite PPM "home away from home," the Global Village, is not letting me post it; I'll get it on another time. It's been amazing to continue to renew and make new connections; I've gotten to be reacquainted with Keith's family from two years ago, who came out from Belize City to minister with us in Democracia. Kecia and Kedel are almost all grown up, sort of, and I've gotten to meet their little sister, Kia.

Pastor Cecil from Democracia was in the city today working on various projects, and amazing news Lakeview Crew, Frank Clark rededicated his life to Christ last week!! Praise God for answered prayers!! As you can imagine, Pastors Lloyd and Cecil are beside themselves with excitement for what this means for that small village; Frank and his wife Myrtle are pillars in that community, so to have Frank back on board not only means a significant change in his own spiritual life, but also in the village's.

Not going to write too long today, gotta get back to work... Besides if you all continue to refuse to comment on either Mike or I's entries, we might just give this up!! I have the sneaking suspicion that there are actually people reading this, but who would know?

Thanks again to all our friends and family who helped Mike move this weekend, for your patience and support; we love all of you so much!!!

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Yea!!! I read our blog, little friend!