Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Cudas...


My sister Mandy and her husband Scott Cuda found their way to the almost frozen tundra this week. They are recovering from a fairly intense wedding in Las Vegas this past weekend where Mandy was bridesmaid extraordinare, and Scott had a medical conference at the U Monday and Tuesday, and it was supposed to go thru today, but they cancelled a bunch of stuff on him. They are the pair hailing from Kailua, Hawaii, so with snow flurries and low to mid-20 degree weather today, they were a little out of their element. But no worries, we found a Caribou (Mandy misses these greatly on the island) and a couple of cats to keep us warm. Was really nice to
have them with nothing to do; we just hang out well together. Mandy and I find more and more in common as we grow up, and Mike and Scott are like long-lost brothers. We get along great as couples and individuals; I really like who my sisters and I have grown into, and what the men and brothers that we love add to who we are.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Funny, I always pictures Mandy with dark hair. Not sure why as all of you have light hair.

Glad you had a great visit.

Hope your week is wrapping up well?

Mike, I'm dying to talk about estrogen so call me when you need to for your school project.

Portland Dad said...

Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

I actually thought that was a picture of Hobbs and Kili with Scott in Hawaii, but then I recognised my little buddies!! Don't they take the cutest pictures!!? Mom

mandy said...

We had a great time, too, Meg. And, though I hate how dark my hair has become over time (since I am not a tow head like Kate), I am still a blonde! I might have some comments about estrogen as well, Amy...